Speaker Output Power:3W
Play Time:7 hours
Charge Time:3-4 hours
Input:5V / 1A
Operating Range:33ft / 10m
Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
How to Pair with Your Device
- Press the power button for 2 seconds. The speaker will turn on and automaticallyenter pairing mode indicated by the flashing blue LED.
- Activate your device’s BT function and search for the device.
- Once the speaker has been detected, select the product name “ZF-510” to connect.
- When the wireless speaker and your device are successfully paired, the blue LEDwill go on and remain on while connected.
FAQ and Solutions
- Why can’t the speaker connect to my device?
- Check to ensure your device’s BT function is enabled.
- Make sure your device is within 3ft/1m of the speaker.
- Delete the pairing record(s) on the speaker or your device.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while charging?
To protect the long-term performance of the battery, it is better to charge it when the speaker is turned off, especially when the battery is low.
- Can I make or answer phone calls through the speaker?
No. The speaker does not feature a built-in microphone.
Block speaker *1
Micro USB charging cable *1
Micro USB to 3.5mm audio cable *1
Welcome Guide *1